Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Non-Shower Cookout

I thought it'd be nice to celebrate my friends having their second babies but without the pink and blue balloons. What better than a COOKOUT?

Katrin, one of the celebrated moms, was insistent that I didn't update my blog enough [I suppose to satisfy her stalking, which I secretly love], so I had to get this post up a few hours after the cookout was over. This one's for you Katrin . . . and Erin and Kristin!

I mainly took pictures of the kids. Some parents/aunts/grandparents included.


Lucy Caroline - Erin's newest contribution to our group.


Gail holding Lucy. Eve's mom is the coolest!


Mike and Lucy


You know this guy!


Emma with Doritos fingers.


Miss Emma


Greydon using sidewalk chalk for the first time. Thanks for sharing Ellie.




Lucy's probably laughing at Mike.


Ethan the super hero. He spent about 90% of the cookout on the swing.
I think he's got his sea legs though.



One of the few pictures I got of Ellie. It's almost in focus, too.






Aunt Karin! We love Aunt Karin!

1 comment:

lys said...

How I wish you had taken a group picture of all the lovely ladies! It's been too long since I've seen all of you. Congrats to everyone expecting. I tried to put together from the pics which babes belong to whom. I know that Kristin is expecting baby #2 (boy), but what about Katrin & Erin? Is this #3 for Erin? Anyway, I have smidge of jealousy that all of you are still in touch. I miss you all.

Post a Comment