Our boys are 13 days apart and it was their first meeting. I hope that they will someday get to know each other and laugh like Chamnan and I do.
Chamnan was my first friend at college. I met her during Freshman orientation the summer before school started in 1994. My parents and and I drove her home to Gaithersburg after orientation and since then I have felt a special bond with her. We can go for a year without seeing each other and pick up right where we left off.
And let's not forget Becky and her 3 year old, Austin. Another Frostburg friend and I always thoroughly enjoy every time we get together. At only a couple weeks old, Austin was the youngest to attend our wedding in November, 2006. Austin, you are so big now!!
Steven the magical non-drool baby, and Sophal.
1 comment:
Both my kids were major, major droolers. I always had to change them mid-day because they were so ooey gooey with drool.
Post a Comment